We wanted to share Aria's journey to help and inform. The information we found online and in blogs was helpful and insightful, especially in the early days after the diagnosis, and we wish to conrtribute what we learn for others. Thank you for coming along.

Please check back often. I try my best but sometimes post are slow to publish.

Friday, February 28, 2014

A February Update


I'm terrible at this!

Seriously! Writing a blog feels like it needs to be a full time gig. I've had a tab open to the blog for months with posts half written. A handful of photos that need editing. And a dozen potential blog topics swirling in my head.

The app on my smartphone allows me to write a sentence here and there. If I'm lucky, I can get a rough post written up that will later need a serious rewrite and spell-check (why is it so hard to type with just thumbs!).

I will try to get up some more informative post up soon!

Please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment